Mom: Ashley Jones
Dad/Partner: Christopher Jones
Mom’s Health Care Provider: Dr. Jason Smith
Doula: Rebekah Meurer
The following are my birth intentions. If a medical emergency arises, the health and happiness of mom and baby are a top priority.
- Visitors; I have a large family. My mom and aunts will, be in and out of my room along with my dad. I want my mom present for delivery.
- Pain Management; I plan on getting an epidural, once I’m ready.
- Minimal vaginal exams.
- I am worried about not pushing correctly, and want the instruction from Dr. Smith.
- I would like to use warm compresses on my perineum to minimize tearing
- No episiotomy. This is a non negotiable for me.
- Baby to be placed on my chest for skin to skin time.
- Delayed cord clamping for two minutes
Thank you for all your attention and care. We are excited you will be joining us on our journey, becoming new parents.