Mom: Emily Richardson
Dad/Partner: Dan Richardson
Mom’s Health Care Provider: Dr. Lynn McCool
Doula: Rebekah Meurer
The following are my Birth Intentions, for a natural childbirth. If a medical emergency arises, the health and happiness of mom and baby are a top priority.
- No visitors, only people listed on this document along with the medical staff are allowed to be in my room with me.
- No male attendants.
- After initial monitoring I wish for intermittent monitoring.
- Freedom to labor in any position I wish.
- Minimal Vaginal Exams
- Please do not recommend medical pain relief to me. I will ask for it, if I desire.
- Please do not ask me what my pain scale is.
- Always discuss with me any interventions you plan on using. Please give me the time to process and be part of the decision making.
- No A.R.O.M
- I wish to push in any position I choose.
- No episiotomy
- Baby to be placed on my chest, for two hours to bond.
- Please delay cord clamping until, cord is done pulsating.
- Dad to cut the cord.
Thank you for all your attention and care, honoring my wishes for my birth. We are excited to share our special moment with you.