- Three, 4-hour in-home visits once you are discharged from the hospital, typically 10AM-2PM.
- I will help you set up a “nest for rest”, which is a place you will primarily hang out in for the first 2 weeks home.
- I’ll provide you with basic infant care information and an introduction to breastfeeding support.
- To ensure you’re getting proper nutrition, I’ll organize snacks and provide light meal preparation with the food you have at your home.
- I’ll entertain the little one while you take the time you need to enjoy a long, refreshing and very deserved hot shower.
- While you focus on baby, I will even start a load of laundry!