- Two, 3-hour meetings to go over details regarding your birth and how mom and dad/partner visualize and hope the birth process will proceed.
- Discussions regarding options on a care-provider, hospital, birth center or home-birth.
- Private, one-on-one education for optimal nutrition, managing emotions in pregnancy, healthy decisions, stages and phases of labor, and potential medical interventions.
- Development of birth intentions and guidance in creating your birth plan.
- Planning of your expectations for healing postpartum
- You will have free, full access for one year to Ready 4 Birth educational videos and guides.
- The option of virtual meetings or in-person sessions at our Denver location.